ACT Testing Information
College-bound students should take the ACT test at least once during their junior year. It is encouraged that students take the ACT multiple times during their junior and senior years. Colleges use ACT scores to determine placement in English and math classes. Scores can also be used in combination with GPA to determine whether a student will be admitted as well as for scholarship eligibility.
ACT (no writing): $55 Includes report for you, your high school, and up to four colleges if you provide their school code when registering.
ACT with writing: $70 Includes report for you, your high school, and up to four colleges if you provide their school code when registering. Learn more about ACT with writing here.
NOTE: No Utah colleges require the ACT with writing test, but it's encouraged for competitive schools outside Utah.
ACT fee waivers available for students currently on a fee waiver. See your counselor or Mrs. Perry for more information.
1. Click here for ACT registration.
2. Register using the following codes:
- Woods Cross High School Code 450-447
- Test Center Code: 194510
Test Day Checklist
· Submit your photo on ACT website by the appropriate deadline
· ARRIVE ON TIME (7:30 am as testing begins at 8 am)
· Bring a copy of your admissions ticket
· Bring acceptable photo identification
· No. 2 pencils with good erasers (no mechanical pencils)
· A permitted calculator (math only)
2022-2023 Test Dates (National)
||Regular Registration Deadline
||Late Registration Deadline
Late Fee Applies
|Score Reporting Time Frame
|September 10, 2022
||Sept. 21st- Nov. 5th
|October 22, 2022
||Nov. 9th- Dec 17th
|December 10, 2022
||Dec. 21st- Feb. 4th
|February 11, 2023
||Mar. 1- Apr. 8th
|April 15, 2023
||April 12th- May 27th
|June 10, 2023
||June 21st- Aug. 5th