Certificate of Completion
Click HERE for details about the Certification of Completion including planning guides
- YOU WILL NEED TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH A WEBER STATE CE ADVISOR -
HOW TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH A WEBER STATE CE ADVISOR:
- Complete the required WSU New Student Orientation for Concurrent Enrollment students (found in your eWeber portal by searching for the "New Student Orientation" app).
- Meet with your high school counselor and have counselor submit a CE Counselor Agreement.
- Have access to an unofficial high school transcript and your current student course schedule to share with the advisor.
- Contact email@example.com to make an appointment. Include your W#, high school, and mention that you have completed steps 1-3 above. Log in to your eWeber portal and send the message from your Wildcat Mail.
See Weber State University's website for more information regarding the Certificate of Completion.
NOTE: COURSE OFFERINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. VERIFY ALL INFORMATION WITH WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY.