Transitioning to Adulthood (IEP & 504)

Agencies & Organizations

Looking for Information about Transition Resources & Providers?

As a student receiving special education services or having a 504 plan graduates, the school will be discontinuing services. However, other organizations and agencies continue to help them. Please click here to learn about local resources that help with employment, additional training, and or independent living skills.