- Pay Registration Fees
- Fee Waiver Form
- Student Information Form
- Policies and Acceptable Use Agreement
- Parking Decals
- Yearbook Pictures
- School Lunch Information
- Login to my.DSD
- Click on the down arrow next to the "Payments" heading
- Click on "Pay for fees/lunch"
- Click on "Fees/Fines Owed: and pay for registration fees ( all fees showing under this tab must be paid in order for students to see their schedule on August 10th
- Select Optional Registration Fees tab - pay for individual fees such as Yearbook, Parking Pass, Spirit Shirt, Instrument Rental, Driver's Ed, Athletic Participation
- When all fees have been selected, proceed to checkout and pay fees
- Print a copy of your receipt
If you wish to apply for a fee waiver, print and fill out the fee waiver form and submit to the school with income verification. A new fee waiver form must be submitted each school year at the beginning of the year. Free lunch status is not used to approve fee waivers.
You can also click on the link below and fill out the questionnaire if your student can qualify for services through the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act.
Information on the Student Information Form should be reviewed and updated yearly. You can view and print your student's information form through my.DSD.
- Login to my.DSD
- Click on Academics drop down menu, click on reports
- Under the student information heading, select student information form
- Print form
- Review the information carefully, cross out incorrect items and write current information where needed. Please check to see if we have your correct and current e-mail address. School notices are sent regularly through e-mail. Return the completed or corrected form to the school via mail, fax (801-402-4501), or you can e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to opt your student out of media interviews/photography/videotaping you will need to fill out the form on the link below and return it to the school through the same methods as above:
These forms must be signed electronically through my.DSD. Students access to school computers will be inactivated if the acceptable use agreement is not signed.
- Login to my.DSD
- Click on tools
- Click on sign documents
- Read and digitally sign all listed forms
Both students and parents are required to electronically sign the forms, and thereby agree to comply with the terms and conditions of each, as well as all other policies as listed on the WXHS and David District websites. Parents must login and sign. Students must also login and sign.
Parking at Woods Cross High is a privilege! Parking is regulated with parking tags. The parking lot is patrolled so that vehicles belonging to our school community may be identified insuring that the parking lot is safe and utilized to the maximum benefit. Read the instructions below to obtain a parking decal.
CONDITIONS FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION AND PARKING TAG PURCHASE
- One parking tag, per semester, may be issued to juniors and seniors only.
- All vehicles that will be driven to school must be recorded along with its license plate number
- Tags must be purchased at a cost of $5.00.
- Tags must be hung from the rearview mirror with the number facing out.
- Students must have no outstanding parking fines.
- Students must not have any outstanding U's.
- Students must agree to abide by the rules which govern parking at Woods Cross High.
- New parking tags will be issued at the beginning of second semester, all students must purchase a new parking tag, for $5.00, if they want to park on campus. All U’s and parking fines must be cleared up before the new tag will be sold.
· PARKING CITATIONS will be issued to students who do not comply with the established parking rules. Parking fines will be $15.00 per infraction.
· AFTER THE FIFTH UNPAID PARKING CITATION, parents will be notified via a letter that a student has lost the privilege of parking on campus until all fines are paid.
· PURCHASING a parking tag does not guarantee a parking stall, they are on a first come basis only.
· A STUDENT MAY LOSE THE PRIVILEGE of parking at Woods Cross High School, if, in the judgment of the administration, the number of parking citations is excessive, or if parking lot behavior is inappropriate and reckless.
· ANY STUDENT that is in possession of a parking tag that was not issued to them will be fined $25, given an administrative U, and their parking privileges will be revoked for the remainder of the school year.
· UNPAID PARKING TICKETS will result in denial of a yearbook and transcripts. Students may also be denied participation in graduation ceremony.
Disclaimer: Woods Cross High School is not responsible for vandalism, vehicles that are stolen from school property, or articles that are stolen from a vehicle parked on school property. Please do not leave valuables in your car. Lock doors and windows.
To purchase a decal:
- Pay for a decal through my.DSD, Optional Fees
- Click on the link below, print and fill out the parking form, and return it to the school. Parking decals can be picked up at the office on Yearbook Picture Day, August 15th.
Yearbook picture day is August 15th from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Purchasing a picture package is optional, but students must have a picture taken for their ID card. There is no charge for pictures unless you purchase a package.
If you wish to purchase a package you can view the options through the link below:
Checks for picture packages should be made out to LIfe Touch Photography - NOT to Woods Cross High.
Students not able to attend yearbook picture day on August 15th can have their picture taken on the make-up days after school starts. Make-up days will be held during school hours on September 4th and October 8th.
Click on the link below to see information about school lunch or how to apply for free or reduced lunch. All free/reduced lunch applications must be submitted on line.
August 15 - 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Students will need to come to the school on August 15th to have a YEARBOOK PICTURE taken. This picture will provide an ID card whether or not you choose to pay for a picture packet. If you are unable to have your picture taken this day you can take them during one of the make-up days after school begins, although an ID card can not be issued until after the pictures are taken. Make-up days will be held September 6th and October 10th.
Parking decals can be picked up at this time.
Student schedules will be available to view on my.DSD beginning August 10th, 2018 for those who have paid fees. If changes need to be made to your schedule please see the information below:
Schedule Change Days for Seniors only!!
August 14th and 15th, 2018. Seniors can schedule an appointment through my.DSD beginning August 10th, 2018. You must bring proof of registration fee payment to make a schedule change!
Schedule Change Day for Juniors and Sophomores!!
August 16, 2018. Juniors and Sophomores can reserve a time slot for a schedule change through my.DSD beginning August 10th, 2018. You must bring proof of registration fee payment to make a schedule change!
Please call the counseling office after August 10th, 2018 at 402-4507 for any questions regarding schedule changes.
There will be no charge for schedule changes made before August 22nd. A make-up schedule change day for all grades will take place after school begins. There will be a $10.00 charge for schedule changes once school starts.