Welcome to Registration for 2022-2023
As summer winds down, it is time to start thinking about getting ready for the new school year. One item that needs your attention is Fall Registration. There are six steps that you need to complete in order to register your child.
- Student schedules will be released at 3:00pm on August 5th.
- There are six registration steps that need to be completed in order to view your child's schedule:
1. Pay or make arrangements to pay registration fees.
2. Verify, correct, & sign the Student Information Form.
3. Parent/guardian & student accept all school and district policies on myDSD.
4. Fill out the online McKinney-Vento form
5. Student Services Resources Survey
6. Review optional registration items
- Activity (registration) fees are due August 12th; please complete the 6-step process below by August 12th.
- Activity (registration) fees need to be paid by August 30th to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration must be done online. ***Paper registration packets are not available***
- For those without internet access, computer access is available in the Main Office during regular office hours. The main office is open for summer hours from 8:00am-2:00pm Monday through Friday except holidays.
- Step 1: Pay Fees
- Step 2: Verify & Correct Student Information Form
- Step 3: Review and Accept School Policies
- Step 4: Complete & Submit the McKinney-Vento Form
- Step 5: Student Services Resources
- Step 6: Optional Registration Items
Step 1: Pay Fees
Step 2: Verify & Correct Student Information Form
Step 3: Review and Accept School Policies
Step 4: Complete & Submit the McKinney-Vento Form
Step 5: Student Services Resources
Step 6: Optional Registration Items
We are looking forward to the return of our students on August 22nd. School Breakfast will be served daily. Buses will run on the regular schedule.
Student ID & Yearbook Picture Days
August 29th & 30th During English Class
Students will have their photograph taken on August 29th & 30th during their assigned English class. This photograph will be used for an ID card and the yearbook whether or not you choose to pay for a picture package. If your student does not sit for a portrait, he or she will not be in the yearbook.
Schedules will be released on August 5, 2022 after 3:00 PM.
Schedule change requests will be available from August 5, 2022 after 3:00 PM.