As summer winds down, it is time to start thinking about getting ready for the new school year. One item that needs your attention is Fall Registration. There are five steps that you need to complete in order to register your child.
- Student schedules will be released at 3:00pm on August 9th.
- There are five registration steps that need to be completed in order to view your child's schedule:
1. Pay or make arrangements to pay registration fees.
2. Verify, correct, & sign the Student Information Form.
3. Parent/guardian & student accept all school and district policies on myDSD.
4. Fill out the online McKinney-Vento form
5. Review optional registration items
- Registration fees are due August 5th; please complete the 5-step process below by August 5th.
- Registration fees need to be paid by August 16th to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration must be done online. ***Paper registration packets are not available***
- For those without internet access, computer access is available in the Main Office during regular office hours. The main office is open for summer hours from 8:00am-2:00pm Monday through Friday except holidays.
We are looking forward to the return of our students on August 23rd.
School Breakfast will be served from 7:15 am–8:15 am.
Buses will run on the regular schedule.
August 30th & 31st During English Class
Students will have their photograph taken on August 30th & 31st during their assigned English class. This photograph will be used for an ID card and the yearbook whether or not you choose to pay for a picture package.
Schedules will be released on August 9, 2021 after 3:00 pm.
Please do the following prior to your appointment:
- Review your graduation summary on MyDSD to see what classes you need
- Prepare a list of alternative classes in case there is a scheduling conflict
SENIORS: August 11th & 12th. Counselors will be available for six-minute appointments to change FIRST SEMESTER schedules only and will not have time to answer questions not related to class changes.
JUNIORS: August 12th & 13th. Counselors and teachers will be available to help with FIRST SEMESTER schedule changes only. You will likely not meet with your counselor.
SOPHOMORES: August 20th.
Counselors and teachers will be available to help with FIRST SEMESTER schedule changes only. You will likely not meet with your counselor.